We look forward to hearing the bells ring out in welcome as we make our way to the Church. As we prepare our selves to meet our brothers and sisters we need to take extra precautions to keep them and our workers safe and healthy.
- Masks are not mandatory, but recommended. Our ushers and greeters can provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- For the time being singing from the community will not be allowed. We will have music, but it will be limited to the organ and soloists.
- Songbooks will not be used. Mass cards will be distributed so that you can follow the Order of the Mass.
- In order to respect the physical distancing measures, no more than 100 people will be allowed in the church.
- Every second pew must remain empty. Each pew is limited to five people. Persons living in the same household may sit together.
- During the procession for Communion, a 2 meter distance must be maintained.
- Communion will be distributed through plexiglass.
- Exiting the church will be done by rows in order to respect the distancing measures.
- There will be no special liturgical services for children until further notice.
- If you do not feel well please stay home in order to protect the other members of the community.
We at Good Shepherd's thank you for your understanding and cooperation. The Bishop has relieved us of our Sunday obligation during this time. If you do not feel comfortable attending services you can make a spiritual communion. You can also listen to a homily from Fr. Urs. They can be found under The Voice of My Faith.
Stay safe. Stay alert. Save lives.